Who we are
Established by a group of skilled individuals, the company has an extensive team of impassioned, fresh and creative minds who have acute understanding of the field. It is through our belief that we spread the happiness, joy, and love throughout our products and to satisfy and exceed our clients expectations with the help of our team of expertise.
- Provide our customers with high-quality flowers and a diversity of designs, arrangements, and delivery.
- Our arrangements include blossoms flown in from around the world.
- Offering a variety of arrangements for events, special occasions and weddings, from a small bouquet to a wedding centerpiece with all its floral needs.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service, meeting the needs of the client.
- Our flowers express emotions and sympathy in order to play a major role in all occasions.
- Implication of uniqueness, innovation, and creativity.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of
products and services you have purchased from us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We may share your personal data with the following:
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes, and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.